Bachelor of Architecture
To train professionals who apply the theoretical-methodological principles of architecture, in the innovation and design of spaces that meet the needs of the human being, both individually and collectively, respecting the natural, social, economic and cultural environment of the regions in which it intervenes, using the normative and legal framework of architecture planning.
The graduate will have knowledge of:
- Drawing techniques that will allow you to use as a design to express and graphically represent your ideas.
- The concepts and theoretical and historical elements that support architecture.
- Design that allows the development of projects, considering traditional techniques and technological innovation; as well as constructive systems, analyzing each of them for their proposal in the various projects according to the economy of the region.
- Of the environment, ecology and energy efficiency, which will apply in the development of architectural projects.
- Urban design and landscape architecture, to be applied in the creation of urban development plans, both regional and national.
- Planning and control of work to make efficient economic, material and human resources in the production of architectural spaces.
- The architect will have the attitudes of creativity, respect, commitment, professional ethics, leadership and integration.