Its general objective is the training of professionals capable of understanding and confronting the subject matter inherent in the legal field to which both individuals and professionals are subject. With a solid vocation of service, commitment and responsibility to participate consciously and efficiently in the social, economic, political and cultural development .
The graduate will have skills to:
- Advice and / or represent in legal matters, the interests of international, federal, state and municipal institutions and organizations; private public.
- Represent companies and individuals in order to prevent and solve problems, when interpreting and applying legal provisions.
- It will give legal advice in the legislative process of the problems that require a regulation and will apply the jurisdictional procedures before the different organs of justice.
- Will know how to elaborate the legal planning of financial and stock shares.
- In the international arena, it will negotiate disputes.
- He will have the profile to exercise the teaching activity and efficiently use the computer resources.