Degree in Psychology
Analyze the behavior of the human being from a bio psychosocial approach, describing the components of this; as well as the factors that converge in order to apply methods and techniques of evaluation, measurement and prevention of mental health, organizational integration and educational development.
- Ability to put into practice scientific knowledge and methodological skills for solving theoretical-practical phenomena involving activities to implement and promote social development programs.
- You will be able to identify and solve conflicting situations in family and collective human relationships.
- It will promote community programs whose content refers to mental health.
- Will correctly use personality assessment techniques.
- Diagnose mental disorders with psychological scientific argument.