Bachelor in Business Administration
To train Business Administrators under a vanguard’s approach in the solution of business problems to contribute with responsibility and commitment to the business, economic and social development.
The graduate will have skills to:
- Evaluate management alternatives based on financial, marketing, operational, economic and personnel information.
- Implement methods and administrative strategies of organizations.
- Develop research that develops the theoretical, methodological and professional fields of business administration.
- Manage and direct the human relations of the company.
- Manage the economic resources of the companies efficiently and effectively.
- Provide specialized consultancies in the field of their competence.
- Create new administrative structures within companies.
- Design strategies that result in better use of financial resources of companies.
- Evaluate projects that allow the creation of new companies.
- Design processes of national and international business operations.