Candidates may apply for admission online, gain information regarding admission procedure, call our counsellors or chat with us.
The prospective students are required to submit the admission form duly filled up and signed by them along with the mandatory documents and the applicable fees required for admission process or the documents can be handed over personally.
- Duly filled Admission Form (Name should exactly as it is mentioned on 10th Std Mark Sheet)
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (For Masters programme)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Passport size color Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- For Foreign Student Foreign Address proof or copy of Passport