Degree in Administrative Computing
To train professionals capable of generating and installing Administrative Computing Systems through the selection of the appropriate equipment, both operatively and in technological force; that they are accepted by the organizations, direction, control and planning of a company for the satisfaction of their needs through an optimal administrative articulation in all their labor fields.
The graduate will have skills to:
- Develop a comprehensive vision of the mission and strategies of organizations.
- Lead groups and achieve objectives in an environment of mutual trust (leadership).
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams that achieve institutional objectives in an environment of reciprocal cooperation and support.
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts that could affect the organization.
- Negotiate to promote actions that mean benefits for the organization.
- Promote an environment of excellence and quality.
- Adapt to technological advances and economic, political and social changes worldwide.
- Apply with creativity, during your professional practice, the theoretical knowledge acquired.
- Manage computer systems and communication for the processing of information.
- Make decisions without receiving precise instructions.
- Base your decisions on the analysis and integration of information resulting from specific searches.
- Communicate correctly verbally and in writing.